- Work with Scheduling Manager on Trucking needs for off-site Commercial / Industrial jobs.
- Schedule trucking services to meet the needs of asphalt construction crews and stone delivery services.
Take customer phone calls & help with questions on materials pricing, and delivery.
- Run the Scale House, an office with drive-through scale & service window. Greet & help internal Truck Drivers, Foremen, and office employees, as well as outside Truck Drivers and Customers.
- Enter orders & deliveries into the Scale system, generating receipts and inventory tickets paperwork.
- Handle checks, credit card, and cash sales transactions.
- Interview, hire, and schedule all truck drivers.
- Operate a loader and/or tractor.
- Additional tasks as needed.
- Ability to positively represent Erie Materials, Inc. to customers and fellow employees, have a strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of work
- Good organization & time management skills set the right priorities for what needs done.
- Knowledge of DOT Regulations.
- Detail oriented individual, good with numbers & weight calculations.
- Ability to lift or move up to 30 lbs. from time to time as needed.
- Willingness to learn and have a can-do attitude.
- Competitive wage and annual bonus potential
- Full-time, year-round employment. Overtime as required.
- Medical Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, paid time off (vacation, company paid holidays)
- 401K with company match
- Previous experience in scale operation and dispatching preferred
- Experience with communication with drivers and carriers.
- Experience in the construction trucking industry is helpful
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based on the needs of the company.
Please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience in scale house operation and dispatching. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Feel free to submit resumes to HR@erieblacktop.com